D.I.D Professional Chain for Motorcycle
- Product Type: Chain
- Chain size 520
- Number of links (L) 110
- Joint type clip
- Chain color steel
- DID 420NZ3-Minimoto "strongest" chain
- 420 size No. 1 strength.
- Compared to the standard 420 chain, the strength is increased by about 30%, and the strength is one class higher than that of 150cc, and stable performance is demonstrated regardless of whether it is on or off.
- DID patented super die hard processing is applied to increase the surface hardness of the pin, suppress the wear of the pin, which causes the chain to stretch, and dramatically improve the wear life.
- It has about four times the wear life of the standard 420D and demonstrates outstanding performance even in endurance races.
- NZ series-Durability beyond the non-seal range
- Approximately 4 times longer life than standard.
- Adopting DID patented SDH surface processing, it has achieved wear resistance about 4 times that of DID standard.
- Strength is 30% UP of standard (average size).
- Due to the reinforced plate, the tensile strength is about 30% higher than the standard.
- Extensive lineup The
- DID NZ series covers 4 sizes of 428/520/525/530.
- It is also ideal for old cars with narrow chain lines.
- DID 520DZ2 --Off-road entry model --SDH
- (special pin processing) realizes about twice the friction life of the conventional 520DZ. Bring out even more fun off-road.
- Motor Parts & Accessories
No posts found