I found you (Hardcover)
- 'How long have you been sitting out here?'
- 'I got here yesterday.'
- 'Where did you come from?'
- 'I have no idea.'
- East Yorkshire: Single mum Alice Lake finds a man on the beach outside her house. He has no name, no jacket, no idea what he is doing there. Against her better judgment, she invites him into her home.
- Surrey: Twenty-one-year-old Lily Monrose has only been married for three weeks. When her new husband fails to come home from work one night she is left stranded in a new country where she knows no one. Then the police tell her that her husband never existed.
- Two women, twenty years of secrets, and a man who can't remember lie at the heart of Lisa Jewell's brilliant new novel.
No posts found