Something Wonderful by Judith McNaught
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Best selling author Judith McNaught masterfully portrays a remarkable heroine, and an unforgettable passion, in this powerfully moving love story - one of her most beloved novels of all time!
- The tempestuous marriage of Alexandra Lawrence, an innocent country girl, and Jordan Townsend, the rich and powerful Duke of Hawthorne, is about to face its ultimate test of tender loyalty.
- Swept into the endlessly fascinating world of London society, free-spirited Alexandra becomes ensnared in a tangled web of jealousy and revenge, stormy pride and overwhelming passion.
- But behind her husband's cold, arrogant mask, there lives a tender, vital, sensual man...the man Alexandra married.
- Now, she will fight for his very life...and the rapturous bond they alone can share.
No posts found