The Wedding Date (Hardcover)
- A groomsman and his last-minute guest are about to discover if a fake date can go the distance in a fun and flirty debut novel.
- Agreeing to go to a wedding with a guy she gets stuck in an elevator is something Alexa Monroe wouldn't normally do. But there's something about Drew Nichols that's too hard to resist.
- On the eve of his ex's wedding festivities, Drew is minus a plus one. Until a power outage strands him with the perfect candidate for a fake girlfriend...
- After Alexa and Drew have more fun than they ever thought possible, Drew has to fly back to Los Angeles and his job as a pediatric surgeon and Alexa heads home to Berkeley, where she's the mayor's chief of staff. Too bad they can't stop thinking about the other...
- They're just two high-powered professionals on a collision course toward the long-distance dating disaster of the century--or closing the gap between what they think they need and what they truly want.
No posts found