The Ten Types of Human: Who We Are and Who We Can Be by Dexter Dias
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- This book will introduce you to ten people. In a way, you already know them. Only you dont not really. In a sense, they are you. Only theyre not entirely. They inform and shape the most important decisions in your life. But youre almost certainly unaware of their intervention. They are the Ten Types of Human. Who are they? What are they for? How did they get into your head?
- We want to believe that there are some things we would never do. We want to believe that there are others we always would. But how can we be sure? What are our limits? Do we have limits?
- The answer lies with the Ten Types of Human: the people we become when we are faced with life's most difficult decisions. But who or what are these Types? Where do they come from? How did they get into our heads?
- The Ten Types of Human is a pioneering examination of human nature. It looks at the best and worst that human beings are capable of, and asks why. It explores the frontiers of the human experience, excavating the forces that shape our thoughts and actions in extreme situations. It begins in a courtroom and journeys across four continents and through the lives of some exceptional people, in search of answers.
- Mixing cutting-edge neuroscience, social psychology and visceral true stories, The Ten Types of Human is at once a provocation and a roadmap of the hidden parts of us. It is a book to inspire; to refashion our understanding of our many selves and semblances; and ultimately to find fresh ways to be free.
No posts found