PRODUCTIVITY SUPERHERO -Become the Most Organized and Disciplined Person You Know by Dan Luca
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Is It Really Possible To Have It All? Let Me Show You How
- I hear very often this extremely dangerous and toxic belief: You can't have it all
- At which point my mind makes the switch that I trained myself to believe and live every day: Of course you can't have it all if you keep doing things as you've always have done them!
- I see everyday people that cry out-loud that they want to change, but actually, they want everything else to change but themselves.
- It seems rather obvious that if you change nothing, nothing changes.
- So this book is the antidote to an average result and life.
- This book is the staircase anyone can climb when they've decided they want to escape their prison of mediocrity.
- It's also the book that will push you through the glass ceiling that is keeping you inside your comfort zone.
- WHY NOT LIVE A REMARKABLE AND FULFILLED LIFE?
- After working with several thousands of clients, I am now able to clearly identify the patterns that ignite SuperHero Productivity in people, as well as those that block any chance of great results in the least amount of time.
- As a consequence of my years in the Productivity trenches, I structured the book to follow these principles:
- 1. Bite-sized information for a daily intake that is not overwhelming but easy to digest and implement right away.
- 2. A 30-day approach that gives you enough time to implement and test ideas and see the changes happening in your own life.
- 3. World Class strategies, tools, and exercises that are science-based, time-proven, and client tested, so you don't have to sort out what's working from what's not.
- 4. The optimum mix of structure, discipline, and motivation over the course of 4+ weeks:
- a) Monday to Friday strategies and tools for greater productivity
- b) Saturday a recap of the main ideas and an evaluation form to help you get a clear picture of the progress you have made over the last 7 days
- c) Sunday an inspirational story that is not giving you extra-work, but it's liftin
No posts found