Seed by Ania Ahlborn
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Fans of Stephen King, Jack Kilborn, and Blake Crouch prepare to meet the Devil.
- In the vine-twisted swamps of Louisiana, the shadows have teeth.
- Jack Winter has spent his entire life running from something no one else can see. His childhood is his darkest secret, but after a near-fatal accident along a deserted road, the darkness he was sure he'd escaped rears its ugly head and smiles.
- But this time, he isn't the only one who sees the soulless eyes of his past. This time, his six-year-old daughter Charlie leans into his ear and whispers: Daddy, I saw it too.
- And then she begins to change.
- Faced with reliving the nightmares of his childhood, Jack watches his daughter spiral into the shadows that had nearly consumed him twenty years before.
- But Charlie isn't the only one whos changing.
- Jack never outran the darkness. Its been with him all along.
- And its hungrier than ever.
- A new breed of dark fiction: the subtlety of Seed will haunt you, and the end will wickedly satisfy.
No posts found