If They Knew by Joanne Sefton
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- I know who you are. I’ve come to pay you back.
- Nobody in Barbara Marsden’s family knows about her past, least of all her daughter Helen. When she is diagnosed with cancer, her secrets are no longer safe. Someone wants the truth to come out.
- Desperate to keep her mother safe Helen will stop at nothing to uncover the truth of her past, but the consequences might hurt her own fractured family and put Barbara at risk…
- What really happened all those years ago? And who is going to end up paying the price?
- A gripping family drama where love and betrayal go hand in hand, perfect for fans of Lisa Jewell, Kerry Fisher and Adele Parks.