TP LINK OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT CPE 510
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 23dBm/200mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAX tream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System Pharaohs Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely.
No posts found