Door magnet alarm
- Door magnet alarm.
- Low cost security system.
- There are two parts.
- An alarm unit and the other small part of the magnet.
- The alarms have to be put in the door or window frame.
- And the part of the upper part is to fit in such a way that if there is a bit of gap in the door or the gap, then there is a distortion between the two.
- Alarms will continue to flutter with the gap.
- Isotica fitted with glue on both sides.
- If you open the cover above it, you will be caught by pressing the door or window slab.
- Runs in two AAA size batteries.
No reviews found