Khaas Food Faissa(Samudrik Chepa)100gm
- Product Type:Chepa shutki
- Brand :Khaas Food
- Quantity :100gm
- Country of Origin :Bangladesh
- Chepa shutki is a semi-dry traditional ferment fish. It is also say chapa dry fish. Usually, dry fish is dried under direct sunlight, but Chepa Shutki is made with semi fermentation process. Its is origin from Mymensingh district, but Chepa Shutki from Brahmanbaria of Bangladesh is very renown all over Bangladesh. 100% Chemical & DDT free Chepa Shuti is brought to you by Khaas Food directly from Brahman baria. You can enjoy fresh Chapa Dry Fish with the highest purity and supreme taste of the fish from Khaas Food.
- In Bangladesh, individuals devour chepa shutki for its trademark taste and flavor. Indigenous semi-aged nourishments are local to a nation or culture. They are significant for various reasons, for example, (I) They are significant in the nourishment for poor people and monetarily denied individuals. (ii) They are commonly elaborate ease preparing strategy
Why Khaas Food Chepa Shutki?
- Directly collected from Brahmanbaria
- No chemicals used to dry the fish
- Very renowned all over Bangladesh
- Free of DDT
- Safe and fresh
No posts found