Milk Protein Hair Treatment - 1000 ml
- Product Types:Hair Treatment
- Provides strength to broken hair
- Soft, Smooth, Glossy and Flexible Hair
- Contains the strength of milk, amino acids and parenthetic acid
- Provides nourishment to the hair follicle and maintains moisture levels Milk Protein Hair Treatment
- If your hair is lacking body, moisture, resilience, shine, length, or gloss, milk proteins might just be what it is missing.
There are two main types of protein in milk: casein and whey; both of which can benefit your hair. A diet low in protein may cause hair to thin or go into a dormant stage and stop growing. Healthy hair is a direct result of a healthy body; and a nutritious diet which includes milk proteins may result in thick, shiny hair. Proteins and lipids in milk work to strengthen hair, while the calcium promotes hair growth and aids in preventing hair loss.
No posts found