Mumtaz Black Cumin 60ml
- Product Type:Black Seed Oil
- HIGH ALTITUDE ORGANICS TM Virgin Black Cumin Seed Oil, also known as Black Seed Oil (among other names) is cold-pressed from organic seeds of Nigella Sativa in Egypt without any chemical solvents. Black Cumin Oil is light amber in color with a characteristic herbaceous aroma.
- Black Cumin Oil has been used for centuries in traditional medicinal applications. Black Cumin seed oil known for its skin nutritive properties is used skin and personal care industries for various applications. Black cumin (Nigella sativa) does in fact have remarkable skin healing properties that make it one of the most powerful medicinal plants known to man. This remarcable oil contains over 100 chemical compounds.
- In addition to the primary active ingredient- crystalline nigellone, black cumin seed oil contains: thymoquinone, beta sitosterol, myristic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, and phosphorous. Black Cumin seeds contain 35% oil, most of which are Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and 21% protein. The EFAs like Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma
- Applied topically, the oil encourages smooth skin and a radiant complexion.
- Black Seed Oil
No posts found