Electric Hot Water Bag
- Door To Door Delivery
- By Cash
- By Card
Email NotificationYou receive SMS messages about each stage of your order.
Different Payment MethodsPay orders in convenient ways: cash to the courier, by bank transfer on the receipt of the bank or by credit card right at the time of the order.
Best PriceWe are proud of our prices, hundreds of customers check them every day, which give a choice to our online store!
Please sign in to contact the vendor
- Electric Hot Water Bag is the modern type of water bag that doesn't need to be refilled every now and then.
- The device is already filled with water, and has a galv-geothermal energy conversion agent that keeps water warm for 2 to 8 long hours.
- This truly makes it the better option over makeshift water bags that do little to keep water warm long enough to ease the pain you feel.
- Simply plug the device in a 220 V socket and let it sit for 8 to 15 minutes or until the red light turns off automatically.
- Once done, the water bag is ready for use!
- Though electricity warms the water up, this nifty item has an automatic temperature control, which keeps it from overheating.
- It is made of high-quality plastic film and complex fiber for a leak-free factor, and has an internal pressure-protection device which restrains air expansion thus preventing accidental explosion.
- If in any case the bag expands, the exhaust outlet should be of help.
- With this innovative water bag, you wont have to boil water and replace the one inside your old one.
- Plug it in, warm it up, and feel the warmth and comfort its velvet exterior gives.
- HEALTHCARE ELECTRO THERMAL WATER BAGS MANY USES:
- 1. Arthritic pain
- 2. Joint Aches
- 3. Period pains
- 4. Neck pain
- 5. Back aches
- 6. Muscle stiffness, aches and cramps
- 7. Chest colds
- 8. Cold hands and feet
- 9. Rheumatism
- 10. Migraine headaches
- 11. Act as alternative to Hot stone therapy during Post-natal massage Bertunku and many more
No posts found