Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Palettes
- Product Type: Eyeshadow Palettes
- What you thought was love, was barely even a crush.
- Introducing the Huda Beauty Rose Gold REMASTERED Eyeshadow Palette; a transformed version of Huda's groundbreaking first edition.
- This palette is inspired by Huda's obsession with the absolute, most necessary colors you need on an everyday basis.
- Rose Gold REMASTERED has made a comeback with creamier, more intense pigments and combines 18 luxurious, talc-free eyeshadows in four key textures.
- It includes 8 buttery mattes, 8 melted metal shadows, 1 wet & dry black shadow, and 1 pressed pearls shadow.
- The REMASTERED palette features redesigned shades with softer color harmony and the most insane metal fondant for your lids. The outer packaging showcases Huda's favorite look and includes a large mirror to perfect your makeup on the go.
- When we launched our first Rose Gold Palette, it was a very tough time for us as a brand, financially.
- We didn't spend money on the packaging so that we could invest more in the quality of the eyeshadows.
- So, once we knew the Rose Gold Palette was something people really loved, my team and I started completely remastering the formulas, taking into account all of the feedback we had received.
- For instance, people said they wanted a mirror, a pigment that could work with a brush, and more buttery mattes.
- We reformulated the textures and created a completely new cream shadow formula that is so intense, and applies with fingers and a brush, as well as beautifully re-engineered matte shadows that are the possibly creamiest and most intense in pigmentation in the industry.
- Then we adopted our colors to create something that evolved with us as a brand and was more harmonious to match the new formulas!
- Huda Beauty has really grown as a brand in the last two years, and that's reflected in this remastered palette.
- I can't wait for everyone who has tried our Rose Gold palette to try the REMASTERED palette, and hopefully, you love this new version as much as the first one or more. Huda Kattan
- The metallic shadows can be applied easily with a brush, and for a more amplified finish, you can apply using your finger.
- The Black Truffle shadow can be used wet for a sharp wing liner, or dry for an intense smokey look.
- Moondust is the ultimate highlighting shade for the lids, inner corner of the eye, or on the cheekbones for an extra glow.
- Metallic shadows might show an uneven surface due to back-injection production methods, which ensures maximum pigment and a creamy texture.
- Eye Shadow
No posts found