- Product Type:Glycerine
- MERIL Glycerin has been used for many years. It is used for medical, food, personal and various other purposes.
- Leaving other areas aside, glycerin is used by people with sensitive, easily irritated skin because it prevents skin dryness with its moisturizing properties.
- MERIL Glycerin is used to maintain the moisture balance of your skin which you tend to lose during the winter.
- Since its 100% glycerin, mix with water to avoid gumminess.
Direction of Use
- Mix 60% Meril Glycerine with 40% water and Apply it on your skin (face, hand, lips, feet).
- For best result apply it on its own directly after a shower while your skin is still wet.
- Do Not is on sensetive part of your body.
- External Use Only.
No posts found