Flex Seal Spray
- Flex Seal Spray.
- Color: Black, Clear.
- Weight: 20 OZ.
- Flex Seal Colors ® is the colorful way to coat, seal, and stop leaks fast.
- It has the same sealing power as the original Flex Seal, but now its available in vibrant colors that can transform and protect virtually anything.
- Apply with the easy-to-use, aerosol spray can.
- Unlike paint, its thick liquid dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating.
- Fills cracks and holes.
- Stops leaks while remaining completely flexible.
- Covers fast with just one pass (unlike most spray paints).
- Protects surfaces from corrosion.
- We tested Flex Seal Colors against spray paint, and you wont believe the difference.
Some additional common applications for Flex Seal Colors are listed below:
- Ideal for arts and crafts, projects and hobbies.
- Perfect for sealing outdoor decorative items.
- indoor and outdoor furniture.
- Transform and protect virtually everything.
- See Flex Seal (original).
- Recommended Uses for more applications.
- FLEX SEAL® has many advantageous applications and uses, that when applied correctly, can last for many years.
The most common uses for Flex Seal are listed below:
- Common Flex Seal Applications:
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts.
- Repair RVS, campers, and mobile homes.
- Repair skylights.
- Vent Pipes.
- For roof drip edges and flashing's.
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs.
- To seal or repair windowsills.
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, duct work, and chimneys.
- On boats and other personal watercraft.
- For bird baths, ponds, and fountains.
- Flat, metal, rubberized and granulated roof repairs and leaks.
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams.
- Wood *Metal *Tile *Concrete.
- Masonry *Fabric *Glass *Plastic.
- Aluminum *Porcelain *Dry wall.
- Rubber *Cement *Some vinyls and so much more.
No posts found