Fashionable Rainbow Umbrella
- Product Type: Umbrella
- Fashionable Rainbow Umbrella
- Cloth Cover Material: Polyester
- Umbrella bone material: 24 bone black steel umbrella stand
- The umbrella material: high density waterproof pongee
- Handle Material: Matte
- Umbrella Ribs: Stainless steel
- About an Umbrella
- An umbrella or parasols a folding canopy supported by wooden or metal ribs, which is usually mounted on a wooden, metal, or plastic pole.
- It is designed to protect a person again strain or sunlight.
- The word "umbrella" typically refers to a device used for protection from rain.
- The word parasol usually refers to an item designed to protect from the sun.
- Often the difference is the material used for the canopy; some parasols are not waterproof.
- Umbrella canopies may be made of fabric or flexible plastic.
- Umbrellas and parasols are primarily hand-held portable devices sized for personal use.
- The largest hand-portable umbrellas are golf umbrellas.
- Umbrellas can be divided into two categories: fully collapsible umbrellas, in which the metal pole supporting the canopy retracts, making the umbrella small enough to fit in a handbag; and non-collapsible umbrellas, in which the support pole cannot retract and only the canopy can be collapsed.
- Another distinction can be made between manually operated umbrellas and spring-loaded automatic umbrellas which spring open at the press of a button.
No posts found