- Product Type: Atta Mixer
- Atta Mixer
Direction For Atta Making:
- On surface of bowl and blade apply edible oil.
- Put the blade on groove, center of the bowl.
- With given measure cups fill the atta, water and edible oil in the proportion of 1:1:1 and mix it in the bowl.
- Close the lid and fix the handle.
- Now rotate the handle about 2 minutes (10 times clockwise and 3 times anti clockwise).if required add water or edible oil accordingly through hole, below the removable small cap.Now Atta is ready to use.
- Easy to Use and clean.ABS Plastic Transparent Lid, Clear view bowl with heavy duty Plastic
- 2 in 1 Uses: Atta making for Chapaties, Puri, Paratha,Theppla & Tandoori Rotis.
- Clean & easy way to prepare salad of cobias, onion, tomato & beet.
- Beater & Mixer
No posts found