TOLSEN 7 in 1 Ratchet Screwdriver (Philip & Flat) 20033
- CERTIFIED ORIGINAL TOLSEN BRAND
- 1pc ratchet handle
- 7pcs 25mm bits: 4, 5, 6, PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3
- Kit of 7 flat screwdrivers (parallel), compatible with Phillips (PH) and others.
- Screwdrivers with interchangeable handle, with ratchet function.
- The ratchet makes it easier to screw, without having to remove the screwdriver at each turn.
- Two parts are supplied: the handle and the tips.
- The tips are interchangeable, so a single handle is used for all rods, occupying less space. Rubber handle, ergonomicand anti-slip.
- Length of the handle of 100 mm.
- Metal tips made of chrome-vanadium alloy.
- Magnetic tip that allows the attraction of the screws and metal parts.
- The tips are stored inside the handle.
- Robust tools from the Tolsen brand, manufacturer of quality professional tools.
WHY CHOOSE TOLSEN
TOLSEN is a well-known brand in Europe. TOLSEN's products are widely used in countries all over the world including North America, Latin America, Middle East ..., with factory in China, Therefore, the price of the product is more acceptable than similar products but produced in other countries, absolute guarantee, full standards and quality for the European market.
TOLSEN supplies products such as: mechanical tools, PPE tools, specialized tools for the electrical industry, measuring tools, specialized bags ... Tolsen products are undergoing the process. Thorough research before putting into production, meet all standards in terms of materials, design, usability, price. Next, the team of experts will conduct strict inspection of output quality on factors such as hardness, insulation materials, product design, cutting ability ... before the market. This is especially the case for high rust resistance testing. Cutting-edge production technology to provide Tolsen's customers with the best hand tools, and to improve the quality of their work. TOLSEN tools are increasingly offering a wider variety of products.
No posts found