Super Portable Speaker & Bluetooth 4.2 Mini Wireless Speaker
- Turn on 2 new version speaker
- Link your phone with one of the speaker
- Then you can enjoy the 1+1>2 effect
- Only new version speaker has this function
- Besides the remaining battery is shown on the phone.
- Besides,it supports AUX Audio Mode and micro SD.
- It is more durable and equipped with blue Led lighting.
Wireless speakers are composed of two units: a main speaker unit combining the loudspeaker itself with an RF receiver, and an RF transmitter unit. The transmitter connects to the audio output of any audio devices such as hi-fi equipment, televisions, computers, mp3 players, etc. The plug is normally used to achieve this. The receiver is positioned where the listener wants the sound to be, providing the freedom to move the wireless speakers around without the need of using cables. The receiver/speaker unit generally contains an amplifier to boost the audio signal to the loudspeaker
No posts found