Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket
- Product Types:Badminton Racket
- Flex: Extra Stiff
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite, EX-HMG, NANO METRIC
- Weight / Grip Size: 4U (Ave.83g) G4,5
- Stringing Advice: 4U 20-27 lbs
- Frame: H.M. Graphite, Sound Filter, NANO METRIC, Tungsten
- Maximum energy transfer: The ultra-thin, yet stiff shaft and ultra-aerodynamic head shape allow the shuttle to be hit with increased power, reducing the deceleration of the shuttle and allowing it to be returned with sustained, ultimate power
- Tungsten-infused grommet: Tungsten infused grommets maximise the contact time between shuttle and string. This combined with the TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM ensure that the frame flexes in a controlled way, holding the shuttle on the string bed for longer for maximum transfer of power to the shuttle.
- Aerodynamic frame construction: Air resistance is minimised by including the tip of the grommet inside the frame, to produce an ultra-smooth, air resistant shape that together with a heavy head delivers a smooth swinging frame with awesome power.
- Extra slim-shaft: Cutting edge NANO METRIC carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Agility: The Control Support Cap provides 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for easy gripping, fast swing-through and the quickest manoeuvrability. Moving some of the weight at the top of the frame to the T-Joint area removes any unbalanced feeling while retaining flexibility at the head allow free and smooth handling.
- Sound filter: Built into the VOLTAIC racket. A strong and powerful sound is created on impact, encouraging more aggressive play and making hitting more comfortable.
- Built-in t-joint: Moulded deep with the shaft, the YONEX built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
No posts found