Transcend TS-RDC8K2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Gen1 UHS-I &Type-C All-In-1 Multi Card Reader Black
- Product Type: Card Reader
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC Cards
- Supports microSD/SDHC/SDXC Cards
- Supports CompactFlash Cards
- Supports UHS-I & UDMA 7 Standards
- Micro-USB 3.1 Gen 1 Interface
- LED Indicators Show Transfer Activity
- Includes Micro-USB to USB Type-C Cable
- Free RecoveRx Photo Recovery Software
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Compatible
- SKU: TS-RDC8K2
- Brand: Transcend
- Series: RDC8
- Model: TS-RDC8K2
- Color: Black
- USB Type: USB Type-C, Micro USB
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Card Reader :Slots SD, microSD, CompactFlash
- Operating Temperature :0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Certificate :CE/FCC/BSMI/KC/RCM/EAC
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Microsoft Windows 8 Microsoft Windows 10 Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later Linux Kernel 2.6.30 or later
- Memory Card: Supported SDHC (UHS-I)/SDXC (UHS-I)/microSDHC (UHS-I)/microSDXC (UHS-I)/CompactFlash (UDMA7)
- Weight: 0.032000
- Dimensions: 67.6 mm x 45 mm x 15.2 mm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Aiming at new computer platforms with a Type-C USB port, Transcend's RDC8 card reader with three slots can unleash the full potential of most of the flashcards, including SD cards, microSD cards, and CompactFlash cards. Equipped with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, Transcend's RDC8 is an ideal choice for fast and efficient data transfer from a flash card to a USB Type-C laptop.
- Transcend's RDC8 card reader comes with a reversible USB Type-C connector for greater ease of use. You don't need to worry about plugging it in upside down. The RDC8 card reader is compatible with new laptops or MacBooks featuring a Type-C port.
- Transcend's RDC8 card reader is equipped with three slots for SD memory cards, microSD memory cards, and CompactFlash cards, offering you a convenient way to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.
- Card Reader
No reviews found