EMI | Kablewala.com.bd
EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is one of the payment methods of online shopping, only for the customers using any of the accepted Credit Cards on kablewala.com.bd* It allows customers to pay for their ordered products in easy equal monthly installments.*
Kablewala has introduced a convenient option of choosing up to 36 months EMI facility for customers who use Credit Cards for buying specific items like mobile phones & tablets, laptops, TVs, refrigerators, air conditioners, beauty, lifestyle, home decor and many other products. The duration and extent of the EMI options available for a given product, will be visible on the product’s view page. EMI plans are also viewable on the checkout page in the Payment Information section.
- Customers wanting to avail EMI facility must have a Credit Card from any one of the banks in the table below.
- EMI facilities are only available for Specific Products which costs over BDT 10,000.
- EMI facilities vary from one product type to another. Please carefully check the EMI tenure period for your preferred product on each product page and on the checkout page as well.
- You can pay with equal monthly installment payment option using the Credit Card of any of the following banks:
Different Banks offer different EMI tenure periods as per their own bank policy and each respective bank policy shall apply.
- If your desired product is eligible for EMI option, according to its respective product page, and if you have a Credit Card from any of the associated banks which are mentioned above, you can get EMI facility on your purchased product. During the checkout phase, you will see the EMI options for your eligible cards, banks and EMI Tenures.
Using EMI as a Payment MethodIf you want to purchase a product with EMI then simply follow these steps -
- Select the product and proceed to checkout.
- Select "Online payment method"
- Select "SSLCOMMERZ"
- Accept the terms and condition and Submit the order.
- On gateway site there will be option for EMI
- Select any of the desired method for payment
- There will be a confirmation for the EMI option.
- Select the "Card issuing bank"
- Select the "Monthly installment Plan
- Agree with terms and conditions
- Select Pay with EMI
- After completing step 3, get confirmation of Transaction details then select payment type
- Then put your card information to complete the purchase
EMI Transaction Procedure with Your Bank:EMI Payment on Credit Card:
- As soon as you complete your purchase order on kablewala.com.bd, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- You must Sign and Complete the EMI form and submit it at kablewala.com.bd within 3 working days.
- Once kablewala.com.bd receives this signed document from the customer, then it shall be submitted to the concerned bank to commence the EMI process.
- The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself *. After 5-7 working days, your bank will convert this into EMI.
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
- If you do not receive an updated monthly bank statement reflecting your EMI transactions for the following month, feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- EMI facilities with the aforesaid Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.