Knorr Krispy Fried Chicken Mix 75g
- Product Types: Fried Chicken Mix
- Ingredients: Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Fat Spices, Artificial Broth Flavour (Contains Celery), Artificial Chicken Flavour (Contains Eggs and Products thereof), Sugar, Chicken Fat, Onion Powder, Permitted Flavour Enhancers (Yeast Ex Inosinate&Guanylate), Dehydrated Chicken Meat, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Chicken Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid) ct and Disodium
- Refined Salt, Spices, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Modified Starch, Maize Starch (Contains Sulphite), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.
- How to Use
- 1. Marinate 1 kg chicken with half of the Crispy Fried Chicken Mix (37.5g). Add 3 tbsp (30ml) of water to facilitate marination and leave for 2 hours. 2. Add the other half of the Crispy Fried Chicken Mix (37.5g) in 3 cups flour (350g) and mix well. Add the marinated chicken pieces to the prepared dry flour mix and knead the flour mix with your palm and fingers on to individual chicken pieces so that they are thoroughly coated with the mixture. Then dip the coated chicken pieces in ice cold water for 10 seconds and repeat the coating process while kneading the flour mix into the chicken pieces again. 3. Deep fry coated chicken pieces in preheated oil (160oC) till they are golden brown. Serve hot. Benefits - Get restaurant like fried chicken at home with the new Knorr Crispy Fried Chicken Mix. Also, indulge in other crispy snacks like onion rings, tempuras, pakoras, etc with this mix.
- Safety Warnings
- This package contains added Monosodium Glutamate and is not recommended for infants below 12 months.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size: 100g
- Energy Measurement: Approximately
- Energy: 241 Kcal
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Trans Fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrates: 40.3g
- Sugars: 2.5g
- Sodium: 14098g
- Fibre: 10.6g
- Protein: 8.3g
No posts found