Everest Kashmirilal Brilliant Red Chilli Powder 50gm
- Product Type: Chilli Powder
- Veg Masala
- Brand: Everest
- Net Weight: 50 gm
- Country of origin: India
- Fine ground red chillies of the finest quality are distinguished by their brilliant red colour and mild pungency.
- Chilli is a heating spice and comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, colours, and degrees of pungency. Chilli is Americas most important contribution to the world of spices, though today it is one of Indias major export attractions.
- Indian chilli is grown in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and a number of other States. The highly pungent Guntur and the mildly pungent Byadgi chillies are internationally recognised as the finest in quality.
- Chillies are used in Indian dishes for their hot taste and reddish colour. Red chilli ground together with coconut gives curry a firm texture. Chillies are a great source of vitamin C and good for digestion.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annum L., Capsicum frutescens L.
- Family Name: Solanaceae
- Commercial Part: Green as well as ripe and dried pod (fruit)
No reviews found