- Product Type : Support Anklet
- It is used for ankle strains and sprains.
- It helps in speeding up the recovery of cases of heel fractures and various injuries.
- tynor anklet can be used as a part f post-surgical treatment.
- tynor ankelt helps in ankle inflammation treatment.
- It promotes warmth and support the injured area, which aids in decreasing the pain.
- tynor anklet provides comfort and safety while walking, sporting and exercising.
- You can wear tynor anklet to work and to the gym.
- tynor anklet is suitable to many clinical issues, or for protection and comfort purposes.
- tynor anklet is used as a part of orthopedic practice, it provides mild compression, warmth and support to the ankle joint.
- Ankle joint is like any joint in the body, it can be weak, instable, it can be affected by arthritis, which would cause stiffness, inflammation, and all of these symptoms result in a lot of pain and would prevent the person from practicing a normal daily routine.
- It helps decreasing inflammation and pain, and also provides comfort with old age and in cases of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is made from skin friendly materials, with better sweat absorption potentials.
- tynorankelt provides stability, comfort, effective support and compression.
- It provides compression in all directions.
No posts found