- Product Type: Knife
- Kitchen Knife
- A good chefs knife becomes your daily kitchen companion.
- Its used for everything from prepping steaks for the grill to finely mincing onions, and chances are you'll reach for it every time you cooks it better be good.
- This lower-priced line from Henckels is a great value: excellent quality knives with their standard lifetime warranty.
- There's good balance, and the handles are a shade heavier than other lines, which some cooks will prefer.
- The blade length is the most practical for multipurpose use, and regular sharpening will keep the stainless-steel blade razor-sharp.
- Its only minimally flexible, which makes it a great choice for vegetables such as potatoes and turnips.
- While its dishwasher-safe, unless it needs sanitizing after use with raw meat, its often easier to hand wash.
- Kitchen Tools
No reviews found