Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar - Black
- Product Type: Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar - Black.
- he Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar is the highest quality and most affordable wall mounted pull up bar available today.
- This is a gym quality wall mounted pull up bar that is designed for easy home installation.
- This pull up bar can be easily fastened to the stud walls of most residential and commercial building walls.
- Here is the 5 Easy Installation Steps.
- Step Assemble the bar with the hardware and Allan Key which is provided in the package Step.
- Place the assembled pull up bar flat on your preferred location and mark 'X' on the screw points with a pencil on the wall.
- Step .
- Drill the holes that is marked 'X' with a drill bit size 12 x 160mmStep.
- Insert all wall plugsStep .
- Fit in Pull Up Bar and tighten all nuts and boltsEnjoy your pull ups 3 Tips To Be Able To Do More Pullups:1. Pullups are superior to pull downs Go to the gym any day of the week and I guarantee your chances of finding a free pull up bar is much higher than finding a free pull-down machine. People are lazy these days, they would rather do whats easy and comfortable than whats hard, but more beneficial.Pull downs are O.K. but they should be added to supplement your pull ups, not replace them 2. Assisted pull ups are superior to pull downs Get out of your comfort zone. Even if you cant do a pullup, try ditching the pull-down machine for the assisted pullup machine. Its not as embarrassing as you think. Each week youll make a little bit of progress and before you know it, you wont have to use the assisted pull up machine. Youll be able to do a real pullup. 3. Even if you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, do it Practice makes perfect. If you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, but decide never to do them, how will you ever reach 10 pullups? Stop making excuses and start doing pull ups. When I could only do 1 or 2 pullups I would perform 3-4 sets of assisted pull ups, and then do a couple of sets of body weight pullups, even though I could only do 1 or 2.
No posts found