Garnier

 
Tk.199.00
Product Description: Product Type : Face Wash Himalaya Men Power Glow Licorice Face Wash is a soap-free formula, that gently cleanses the face It is formulated with blend of Licorice, Alfalfa and Wood Apple which is known to enhance the complexion and bring about a natural glow It is...
Tk.120.00
Product Description: Product Type : Face Wash Himalayas Natural Glow Kesar Face Wash is a soap-free, formulation that brightens and rejuvenates your skin, giving it a healthy, natural glow With the goodness of Kesar, proven for its complexion enhancing properties, this face wash gives you a...
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Coconut Shampoo to help nourish curly and frizzy hair, blended with Coconut & Macadamia Its rich texture, instantly absorbs to nourish, quickly detangle and rinse. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking...
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Ultimate Blends Marvelous Oils range for dry, dull hair Dull, dry hair feels moisturized with a gleaming shine Hair feels intensely nourished with a glowing shine Enriched with natural ingredients extracts: Moroccan Argan Oil & Camellia Oil...
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Conditioner Enriched with natural extracts of coconut water & Aloe Vera, leaves hair soft, smooth and beautifully shiny No parabens No silicones 100% Recyclable Bottles Hydrates hair without weighing down
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Honey Treasures strengthening hair care range for dry and damaged hair Our ultimate care blended with Acacia Honey, Acacia Flower and Beeswax Up to 6x stronger hair up to 84% less breakage
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Garnier Ultimate Blends Almond Crush haircare range for normal hair; to gently cleanse & weightlessly nourish normal hair battling the daily struggle. Our ultimate care blended for naturally beautiful hair with Organic Almond Milk & Organic Agave...
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Conditioner Nourishes & replenishes dry hair with suppleness Leaves hair smooth and full of shine Ultimate care for naturally beautiful hair every day Enriched with natural extracts No parabens all our formulas are paraben-free 100% recyclable bottles
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Damaged hair feels intensely revitalized, easier to manage and beautifully soft and shiny from root to tip Maple Healer leaves hair easier to manage and feeling revitalized from root to tip, as if repaired Ultimate care for naturally beautiful...
Tk.360.00
Product Description: Product Type : Cleansing Water Micelles: cleansing agents that capture make-up, impurities and dirt like a magnet & lift them away from skin The gentle formula effectively cleanses, without leaving skin dry Rose Water: known for its brightening properties, infused into...
Tk.680.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo For coloured hair Signature blend with argan oil and cranberry Nourishes and protects hair Does not contain parabens Protects colour radiance Made in Italy
Tk.360.00
Product Description: Product Type : Cleansing Water Micellar Cleansing Water in Oil 100mlIs Garnier Yes, if you are looking for an efficient, yet gentle cleanser that removes all make-up (even waterproof), impurities and dirt and leaves skin feeling nourished. Suitable even for dry,...
Tk.360.00
Product Description: Product Type : Cleansing Water Cleanse and purify the skin, eye area and lips in 1 step without rinsing. Formulated specifically for combination to oily and sensitive skin. Enriched with purifying agents, it helps fight the appearance of impurities. The skin feels...
Tk.360.00
Product Description: Product Type : Cleansing Water For even sensitive skin Removes make-up + cleanses + soothes No rinsing Face, eyes, lips - no perfume Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
Tk.350.00
Product Description: Product Type : Cleansing Water Garnier Micellar Water works as a great make-up remover and cleanser Removes dust, dirt & make-up from your skin & requires no rubbing It contains no added alcohol and parabens It is very gentle on the skin Suitable for all skin types,...
Tk.990.00
Product Description: Product Type : Hair Mask Our 3-in-1 treat for dry hair, blended with Banana and Shea Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-In 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Vegan Formula: no animal...
Tk.990.00
Product Description: Product Type : Hair Mask Lightweight hair mask can be used as a Conditioner, Hair Mask or Leave-In Conditioner YES: 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality YES: Vegan Formula: no animal ingredients or by products...
Tk.990.00
Product Description: Product Type : Hair Mask Plumping Watermelon Hair Food 3in1 Hair Mask Treatment for Fine Hair Leaves hair looking boosted and feeling plumped Lightweight Hair Mask with no Weigh Down 3-in-1 Hair Treatment can be used as a Conditioner, Rinse-Out Hair Mask or Leave-In...
Save 26%
Tk.650.00 Tk.480.00
You save: Tk.170.00
Product Description: Product Types:Makeup Remover Brand:Garnier Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a makeup remover and facial cleanser for face, lips and eyes that soothes and refreshes skin in just one step This Garnier micellar cleansing water removes dirt, excess oil and impurities...
Tk.990.00
Product Description: Product Type : Hair Mask Our 3-in-1 treat for dry hair, blended with Banana and Shea Lightweight mask can be used as a Conditioner, Mask or Leave-In 98% Natural Origin ingredients: the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Vegan Formula: no animal...
Tk.986.00
Product Description:  Product Type: Body Lotion Garnier Sakura White Body Lotion - 400ml - ZAC01 GARNIER Sakura White Milk Body Lotion Helps deeply nourish Make the skin look radiant, glowing pink like cherry blossoms.  And protect the skin from sunlight, both UVA and UVB rays as well....
Tk.1,000.00
Product Description: Product Type: Body Lotion Brand :Garnier Weight :400ml 1st GARNIER Serum Milk enriched with Sakura Essence, known to lighten and give glowing pinkish white skin tone. Fast efficacy: your body skins fairness is improved in just 1 week! Formulated in a fast-absorbing &...
Tk.950.00
Product Description: Product Type:Serum Cream Brand :Garnier Weight :50ml Garnier Sakura White Whitening Serum Cream SPF21/PA+++ is now enriched with Brightening Vitamins, the highest concentration 5x Japanese Sakura & SPS21/PA+++. This light & fast absorbing serum cream is suitable for...
Tk.833.00
Product Description:  Product Type: Skin Care Garnier Sakura White Night Cream - 50gm - ZAC01 Made In  Indonesia Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence is enriched with 2x sakura extracts, a gentle but powerful ingredient from Japan.  This delicate night cream, with a blend...
Tk.833.00
Product Description:  Product Type: Skin Care Garnier Sakura White Day Cream - 50gm - ZAC01 Made In Indonesia Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Day Essence is enriched with 2x sakura extracts, a gentle but powerful ingredient from Japan.  This delicate day cream, with a blend of...
Tk.455.00
Product Description: Product Type: Hand Mosturizer REPAIRING Garnier Hand Repair cream nourishes and instantly soothes skin to help relieve tightness and discomfort 24HR HYDRATION Developed by Garnier for extra-dry skin this hand moisturiser leaves rough chapped hands looking soft, supple...
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo For coloured hair Signature blend with argan oil and cranberry Nourishes and protects hair Does not contain parabens Protects colour radiance Made in Italy
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Damaged hair feels intensely revitalized, easier to manage and beautifully soft and shiny from root to tip Maple Healer leaves hair easier to manage and feeling revitalized from root to tip, as if repaired Ultimate care for naturally beautiful...
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Garnier Ultimate Blends Almond Crush haircare range for normal hair; to gently cleanse & weightlessly nourish normal hair battling the daily struggle. Our ultimate care blended for naturally beautiful hair with Organic Almond Milk & Organic Agave...
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Conditioner Enriched with natural extracts of coconut water & Aloe Vera, leaves hair soft, smooth and beautifully shiny No parabens No silicones 100% Recyclable Bottles Hydrates hair without weighing down
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Ultimate Blends Marvelous Oils range for dry, dull hair Dull, dry hair feels moisturized with a gleaming shine Hair feels intensely nourished with a glowing shine Enriched with natural ingredients extracts: Moroccan Argan Oil & Camellia Oil...
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Honey Treasures strengthening hair care range for dry and damaged hair Our ultimate care blended with Acacia Honey, Acacia Flower and Beeswax Up to 6x stronger hair up to 84% less breakage
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Shampoo Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Coconut Shampoo to help nourish curly and frizzy hair, blended with Coconut & Macadamia Its rich texture, instantly absorbs to nourish, quickly detangle and rinse. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking...
Tk.677.00
Product Description: Product Type : Conditioner Nourishes & replenishes dry hair with suppleness Leaves hair smooth and full of shine Ultimate care for naturally beautiful hair every day Enriched with natural extracts No parabens all our formulas are paraben-free 100% recyclable bottles
Price

Tk.  –  Tk.

  • ‎Tk.120
  • ‎Tk.1000
Product Type